dimanche 20 mars 2016

[Q] A 1gb *.fw file suppoed to be the firmware of my tablet!

Long story short:
I bricked my enet e714jk (allwinner a23 tzx-723q4), now trying to unbrick it, it's alive again now but with the wrong firmware, I tried so many firmwares but non of them works well (some with no WiFi or Bluetooth, some with touch screen not working, some hangs on boot screen, some don't even flash at all or hangs during the flash.. etc etc).

So I headed to the website and downloaded what is supposed to be the original firmware but it turned out to be a 1gb file with the extension *.fw (and not the usual *img file I'm used to for flashing so far).

So a layman just like myself will be looking for the easy solution here, which is a working *.img (or any other known extension) firmware that will just flash this tablet the normal way.
But if not.. well, can you guys please tell me what to do exactly with this *.fw file and get things done eventually (all I've done so far was the actions pad tools approach, I got this actions pad tools which seem to handle such files but I really don't know where to start or how to get things work)

Thanks alot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pDYy7O
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire