I am still new to the fingerprint reader so my old habit of swiping, which takes you to an pin pad. It says to Use fingerprint or enter pin, but about half the time it doesn't take the fingerprint. I'll either have to let it time out and get it on the main lockscreen or just enter the pin.
Actually the first day it was so bad that I didn't even think it was accepted on that pin screen. It wasnt until last night when I even saw it say "use fingerprint" but it works about half the time.
The fingerprint scanner works pretty reliably everywhere else so I don't think its a hardware issue. Just curious if others are having problems scanning on the pin screen.
Actually the first day it was so bad that I didn't even think it was accepted on that pin screen. It wasnt until last night when I even saw it say "use fingerprint" but it works about half the time.
The fingerprint scanner works pretty reliably everywhere else so I don't think its a hardware issue. Just curious if others are having problems scanning on the pin screen.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pDYvJo
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire